Latest

Nick Carter sued for allegedly raping minor during Backstreet Boys tour – Rolling Stone

Nick Carter sued for allegedly raping minor during Backstreet Boys tour – Rolling Stone

Backstreet Boys the singer Nick Carter He faces a new claim that he raped a 17-year-old girl on a bus during the boy band Black and Blue’s 2001 world concert tour.

Accused Shannon “Shay” Ruth filed a sexual battery lawsuit in Nevada’s Clark County on Thursday, claiming Carter picked her up from a line of autograph-seeking fans at Washington’s Tacoma Dome that night and invited her to join him on his tour bus. She was an incredible virgin.

Ruth, who says she lives with autism and cerebral palsy, claims Carter, then 21, fed her a pink drink called “VIP Juice” that was flavored with alcohol, ordered her to get on her knees, and then pulled her took down Pants and forcefully he performs oral sex on her. She alleged that he instructed her on how to proceed even as she cried.

Now 39, Ruth Carter complained, who faced similar charges in the past One who was not prosecuted, led her to a bed, “pushed” her down and forcibly removed her pants when she resisted. Carter then allegedly tried to sexually assault Ruth as she “begged him to stop,” the lawsuit obtained. The Rolling Stones States

“Carter told him ‘Shh!’ As he lay on top of her and said it would be our ‘special secret,'” the filing continued, alleging that Carter then penetrated Ruth vaginally.

“The past 21 years have been filled with pain, confusion, despair, shame and self-harm as a direct result of Nick Carter raping me.” Ruth said in a press conference Thursday in Beverly Hills with her lawyer, Mark Boskovich.

“Even though I’m autistic and live with cerebral palsy, I believe nothing has affected me more than what Nick Carter did to me,” Ruth said, struggling to hold back tears.

She claimed Carter had been “mean and threatening” when she told her she was going to report the incident. “After he raped me, I remember him calling me a ‘disabled bitch’ and grabbing me and leaving bruises on my arms,” ​​she said.

“Carter tried to intimidate me into silence,” she claimed, saying he told her “he would turn people against me because he was Nick Carter and had the power to destroy my life.”

“I felt like I had nowhere to turn,” she said. “I really believed if I told anyone, I would go to jail.”

Carter’s representatives did not immediately respond to a request for comment The Rolling Stones.

“This allegation is clearly false, Nick is focusing on his family and grieving the death of his brother,” said an unnamed source close to the singer. TMZwhich is the first case reported.

Later comes the case Melissa Shuman, former member of the teen-pop group Dream, moved on in 2017 and accused Carter of sexual assault in 2003 while they were filming the 2004 made-for-TV movie “The Hollow,” when she was 18.

Los Angeles County prosecutors investigated Shuman’s claims and ultimately declined to file charges, saying the charges were outside the 10-year statute of limitations.

In a blog post that is no longer active, Shuman said Carter invited her and a friend to a “casual hangout” at his Santa Monica residence. Shuman said she was also a virgin at the time and Carter allegedly poured the shot and then took her to a bathroom where he performed oral sex on her over her protests.

“I asked him to stop, but he did not obey. So I turned off the bathroom light so I couldn’t see anything. He left the light on because he told me he wanted to look at me,” she wrote.

“I am shocked and saddened by Ms Schuman’s allegations. “Melissa never disclosed to me when we were together or at any time that anything we did was not consensual,” Carter said in a statement. The Rolling Stones At the time “I am hearing these complaints for the first time after almost two decades. It’s against my nature and anything I like to intentionally cause discomfort or harm to someone.”

The new lawsuit, filed Thursday, also alleges that three women, identified only as Jane Doss, accused Carter of similar conduct. It claims Jane Doe 2 was a 15-year-old girl at the time of his alleged abuse in 2003 and says she contracted HPV from Carter, an allegation also made by Ruth.

Jane Doe 1 similarly alleged abuse in 2003, and Jane Doe 3 alleged that Carter sexually assaulted her in 2006 at a house party in Key West, Florida, the filing states.

ongoing

Boskovich said during the press conference that the lawsuit is withholding the women’s names “to protect their privacy until they are ready to speak for themselves.” He said his team interviewed the women.

Ruth’s civil action is seeking monetary damages for past and future pain and suffering, as well as punitive damages in an amount determined at trial.




#Nick #Carter #sued #allegedly #raping #minor #Backstreet #Boys #tour #Rolling #Stone

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
asas-techno.com