Chiefs-Chargers final injury report: Mecole Hardman’s issue is considered ‘short-term’ for now
Each practice day of the season, Kansas City Chiefs Release an official injury report for the next game. This week, Kansas travels to California to face Kansas City Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday night football. Kickoff is set for 7:20 pm Arrowhead time.
Here is the final Chiefs injury report for this week, along with the official injury designations for Sunday’s game:
|Andrew Wylie||T||the elbow||FP||FP||FP||–|
|Dustin Hopkins||who||And hamstrings||DNP||DNP||LP||doubt|
|Trey Pipkins III||T||knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
|DeAndre Carter||WR||the ribs||LP||LP||FP||–|
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
- Wide receiver Mecole Hardman (abdomen/illness) has been removed from the injury report Placed on injured reserve. He will miss Sunday’s game against the Chargers and the next three games, at least (Here’s more on that)
- Andy Reid on Hardman: “I think it will probably be short term. We’ll just see how he feels down the road here – but right now, I’d probably call you short-term.”
- Reid refused To go into more detail about Hardman.
- Cornerback Chris Lammons (concussion) and wide receiver Juju Smith-Schuster (concussion). will not play They are still in the game Concussion protocol.
- Reed said wide receiver Marquez Valdez-Scantling (illness), running back Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) and cornerback L’Jarius Snead (knee) are out. good to go — despite some logging limited session this week. None of them have been given an injury designation.
- Right tackle Andrew Wylie (elbow) logged three straight days complete Practice wearing an elbow brace — and also play well on Sunday.
- As a reminder: Although offensive lineman Lucas Niang (knee) returned to practice, he did not appear on the injury report. He remains Physically Disabled (PUP) List (Here’s more on that) has a 21-day window until Wednesday, November 23.
- There were plenty of changes on Friday’s injury report for the Chargers. The big headlines are wide receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) — both of whom were limited In this week’s practice — the upgrade was made Complete practice participants Friday and listed as suspicious The smart money on the game says they’ll both play Sunday — but we’ll see.
- Placekicker Dustin Hopkins (R hamstring) was one limited Participant after missing both practices on Wednesday and Thursday. he suspicious game — meaning Cameron Dicker will likely take over those duties against the Chiefs. Meanwhile, punter JK Scott was a Full Participant After being held on Wednesday and Thursday with an illness. Barring injury, he should be expected to play.
- There were four other Chargers who limited In practice — tackle Trey Pipkins III (knee), tight end Gerald Everett (groin), wide receiver DeAndre Carter (ribs) and outside linebacker Chris Rumph II (knee) — were upgraded to Complete participants Friday. Neither has been given an injury designation, so expect everyone to dress against Kansas City.
For Thursday’s injury report, Click here.
#ChiefsChargers #final #injury #report #Mecole #Hardmans #issue #considered #shortterm